Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

What Subject Would You Like To Lear In School That Isn't Differed At HHS.

What Subject Would You Like To Lear In School That Isn't Differed At HHS.

I want to know how to play rugby more I know its like P.E but its not because at Hornby High we don't play rugby. I want to learn how to play because I feel like I'm really bad at it and I want to get better. And I want to be like Sam Whitelock. A lock in the game. And he's really good at passing the ball and getting life up in the line out. But he needs to trust the guys that lift him up and try and catch the ball at the same time. If I get better I could go all over the world and play rugby every Saturday like what the All Blacks do.

So that's why I want to do

Thank you for Reading this and I hope you come back again and look at my other posts.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby!

    You should definitely look into some of the Sports options next year! I know there are some girls rugby opportunities that are offered here, outside of PE. It sounds like you are very passionate about the sport! I hope you will continue to find ways to practice and get better! Don't be afraid to get involved :) Thank you for sharing your ideas in this blog post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.