Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

My dream holiday place

My dream holiday is going to Perth because I have a lot of family over there. Here is a photo of Perth.

The reason why I want to go to Perth is because I have family. but I did see them last year.about 2 months ago my uncle Po and new aunty Lindsey got married and I hope I can go and see them in the chrismas holidays as I haven't seen them in a long time. And another reason why I want to go is because so I can go to the them parks because they look really fun. And because I really want to see the Elephants because they are my favourite animal.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading it and I hope you come back and read some of my other posts.  😁 Thank you

Image result for Perth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby,

    Nice work, I really love your blog post about Perth I also don't know what's Perth I just want to know if it is a place or a city? By the way great job also I like the picture and some information about your family.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.