Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

400 words

400 Words

After school i'm going to spend time with my mum because she might be moving to Australia this weekend so I'm going to spend a lot of time with her. I'm Probably going to go shopping with her for new school shoes because I have hole's on the bottom of my shoes so that's one of the things I think we might be getting. And we will just sit in the mall and get some Ice Cream or something like that. I just really want to spend time with her because I haven't spend that much time with her because there has been some things happening with my family. And Because it was my baby sister birthday on the 2 of November and my dad didn't let me spend the day with her so that is another reason why I want to go out and do things what I use to do with her. My dad won't let me see her that much I don't know why but he won't let me and I'm really sad about that. Everyday after school i'm always exited to see her but sometimes she's not there and I always say to myself "has she gone?" And I always start crying because sometimes when I call her she doesn't answer. I think I might write her a letter for her and that will make me better. But I don't want her to go because I won't be able to see her that much because she's going to Perth and that's way to expensive for my dad to pay for me to go over there to see her. It's $1,238 dollars to go over there. If you think I should write a letter for my mum just comment but you need to comment before this weekend. But when my mum leaves my friends will help me there names are Kalea,Nici,Tehya,Tahnesha,Isaac,Hunter and Hayley. They help me get thorough a lot of things and my family and Other people's friends. I just really hope I don't cry in class a lot but I think my mum and dad told my teacher the reasons why I might be crying a lot. And I really want Mrs Allan to let me go outside and have some fresh air or something like that.

I hope you enjoyed reading this I know It might be long but it's ok. I hope you come back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.