Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Stuff about me

This is some information about me.
Why am I doing this? Its because so my teacher and you guys can know some stuff about me.


So Hi my name is Libby.
I'm 11 years old.
I love sports.
My favourite animal is an elephant.
I'm a year 7.
I really like maths.
My favourite colour is red.
I have 4 sisters and no brothers.
I love my family.
I am for Christchurch New Zealand.
I love rugby and softball the most and I play both.
My favourite rugby player is Sam Whitelock.
And I am from hornby High school

And this is basically all about me
I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you come back soon and read my other posts. And I hope you guys could give me some feedback.


This is my favourite rugby player
Sam Whitelock














My school logo

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Libby!

    Thank you for sharing some information about yourself, I feel like I know you better already! In our CIP last term we did some research and writing about the All Blacks! One of the All Blacks, Anton Lienert-Brown, sent us a message on behalf of the team!

    Why is Sam Whitelock your favourite player? I am not a huge rugby fan, but have been watching some of the World Cup games this year!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.