Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Pancake wars

Today in P.E we played Pancake wars. First we go spited up into 2 groups My class vs Wh and before that we had a game of Kick long ball. Me and my friend got spited up because they where following me and I knew that we would so I keep of walking away. But anyways In The Pancake war I was the blue team and the other team was normal and then we played but here is my work and I hope you enjoy it.

Working as a Team


Level 1
Below the Level
Level 2
Working Towards the Level
Level 3
Working at the Level
Level 4
Exceeding the Level
I have a negative influence on the team. 
The teacher has reminded me to get involved.
I get into arguments, and sometimes use nasty words.
I sometimes cheat.  
I sometimes make a contribution to the team goal. 
I sometimes need the teacher or my team mates to remind me to join in or try harder.  
I try to use positive words and actions to encourage my team, but I find it hard. 
I always make a contribution to the team goal.
I include myself in the team activity, and I include others. 
I sometimes use positive words and actions to encourage my team. 
I am a leader in making a contribution to the team goal. 
I make sure I include everyone in what’s going on. 
I am always encouraging, and my positive words and actions lift my team’s performance.   


Blog Reflection 

The team game we played was:  Pancake Wars 

For this activity, I rate myself (circle one) 1 2 3 4

I gave myself this rating because (describe something that happened that supports the rating you gave yourself).  
_________________________I give myself a 2 because I was trying in the first one but my friends where following me so thats why I gave myself a 2.

What was something that was challenging about today’s activity? (in relation to teamwork)

_I think that people should give other people a go at being the jail person and the other people.________________________________________________________________________How did I overcome this challenge?
When the teachers split us up so then they would follow me and stuff. 
But I think I did really good.

Thank you for reading it and as I said I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.