Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Making a game

Making a game

This week in P.E the group got to make up a game. With everything what the teachers gave us. My group we made up this game so we had 2 netball hops, 2 halo hops, 2 tennis rackets and your team. The rules are you can step you can only through over arm. and that basically it. It's just like netball. What went well? That everyone in the team got involved and no one was complaining. That I can get more invited and I feel like I have never enjoyed a game like how I don't like the together ones.


Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope that you come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.