Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

My friend slash cousin Nici

This one if for my friend slash cousin she means the world to me and her name is Nici she is the best and she always cheers for me and she always makes me smile and laugh and she is like a friend to me because when our percents where little they where best friends and then Nici´s mum keeped on saying to people the my dad and his brothers are her brother because they where all so closes and then when they had kids me and Nici grew up when we where little too and Nici is 11 and I am 10 and no one can make us not best friends ever in our life´s.

So this is some pitchers and I hope you like it.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby Nici Here
    Thank You For Making That For Me. Maybe Next Time You Could Say My Best Friend so you don't have to say Cousins. Did You Enjoy making this?

    Love To Hear Back
    Blog You Later
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.