Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

My best friend Chloe

My best friend Chloe 


When ever people be mean to me I always go to my best friend Chloe and she always makes me smile and laugh and when ever I am sad or crying she always comes and make me better so you should be friends with her she will always care for you like she dose for me.

So this is what I fond on the internet but I hope you like it and please give me some comment thank you if you do.
Just so you know I might do some of my other friends as well ok just so you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.