Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

5 years ago story

So 5 years ago my dad Brock his leg and I hurt my rust and I still have a big scare and my dad has a scare and his looks like a L and mine is just a line but I am fine and the same as him but I hope you like it here it is.





When I was at my dads rugby game it was like 5 years ago it was funny and sad at the same time but I cut myself buy making pompoms so me and my sister Paige could chere for our dad but on that same day our dad broke his leg his leg looked like a S he had to had heaps of plats in his leg trust me a lot. So my nana kay she had to take us to her house because dad was on his way to the hospital in that ablits of cos. So we had to stay there for 2 night but it is so fun there because we do baking shhh dont tell my dad but my nana kay is a nice kook hope my dad doesn't see this at all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey libby when I heard your story it was very heart breacking that must of been really hard for you but i like how you have everything in the right place.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.