Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

My monster

This week we have been Reading about this monster book and we had to make our own disgusting monster this is it I hope you like it.
This is what my monster has.


My monster is a girl.
My monster has two blue eyes.
My monster has two orange and yellow horns.
My monster has nits on her head.
My monster has heaps of scabs all over her.
My monster has bumps on the side of her head are bunched up bugs.
My monster has boogers coming out of her nose and she eats it.
My monster has heaps of scratches all over her because she has super long nails.
My monster has long nails and under the nails is mud and dirt and how would now what is under there.
My monster has heaps of hair all over her body.
My monster has heaps of spider webs under her arms and spiders.
My monster has a big smiley and sharp teeth.


This is the photo I hope you like it.









3 comments:

  1. to Libby
    I really like your photo of the monster.
    I like it because it had the same things on it that you said was on it in the writing.
    this reminds me of when I was I was at home making a toy monster.
    next time can you make the picture colors a little bit darker so people can see it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Libby, I like your monster.I like it because it has a same things on it...
    How can you do this? Can you show me how you did it?
    from Jyoshika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libby It's Lily from South Hornby School. I like It when you add the orange and yellow horns. It looks like candy corns. Good job Libby.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.