Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Diary of the wimpy kid The last straw

This week we went to the Library and I picked out a book it is called Diary of the wimpy kid The last straw so I am going to read two pages and the pages are pages 100 and 101 I hope you like it.



After dinner mum told me there was a valentine's card out in the mailbox with my name on it. When I asked her who it was from, she just said, 'someone special'. I ran out to the mailbox and got the card, and I have to admit I was pretty excited. I was hoping it was from Holly, but there are at least four or five other girls at my school who I wouldn't mind getting a card from, either. The card was in a big pink envelope with my name written in cursive. I ripped it open, and here's what I found: a sheet of construction paper with a piece of candy taped to it, and it was from ROWLEY. Sometimes I just don't know about that boy.


MARCH

Saturday



The other  day dad found manny's blanket, Tingy, on the couch. I don't think dad knew what it was, so he threw it away.




Ever since then Manny's been turning the house upside down looking for his blanket, and finally Dad had to tell him that he accidentally threw it out. Well, Manny got his revenge yesterday by using Dad's civil war battlefield as a playset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.