Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Music song for my dad

Today I wrote a song for my dad and I hope he likes it and I hope you like it. This is my song

A song for my dad

So here we go again our family is not going to work I wish it could but it wont work
 out please mum help me dad keeps on taking me away from you please mum do something It 
Hurts.


Mum please help it hurting I want to see you but dad want let me he want even let me talk to you
When ever you text me dad tells me not to reply
I try not to cry but I always cry because I miss you


Mum please tell dad to stop hes hurting me I wish you could come and pick me up.
When dad trys to talk to me “why don’t you want to stay here” I always say its because I miss mum because she has gone through so much.


She’s lost poppy my sister dosen’t want to come back and you don’t care.
I thought you love sister she thinks your a dad to her.


You have been in her life since day 1.


Why are you doing this dad
WHY!.
Guess what dad sisters coming home today can I go to mums?.
No your staying with me Lib you know that.
Dad stop lying to me please just tell me the truth you don’t need to lie.
You always tell me not to lie so please don’t lie to me.
I had a great day at school today I made new friends like how you always tell me.
Dad you always make me laugh when ever you drop me off at school because you always tell me to do my B E S T and it reminds me when we got along really well.
When can I see mum dad “you will see her soon”  dad can we go now please “fine ok”.
Yay hi dad I miss you Thank you for letting me see mum I hope I can see you next weekend.
Just so you i’ll miss you.
So I got to move on and be who I am I just don’t belong here I hope you under stand I might find a place in the world some day but at least for now I gotta go my own way.
Sorry dad.

So is it good? but I made this song because All the hard stuff just came out. We could make a song about anything and I just picked to do one for my dad. 
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Ki Ora Libby
    I really liked you song. Maybe next time you could make it not go off the page. Did you enjoy writing this song?

    Maybe you could look at my blog
    Kind regards
    Nici

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.