Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Picking Plums

Today we went to the school gardened and we picked plums and the teachers said that we could eat one but I did not. And the teachers today us wee are going to sell them to the other teachers. The teachers told us we can make Plum Pie,Plum Cake,Plum Jam and all of that stuff so I picked a Plum Pie because I think it would tasted good this look so Yum. I hope my one works out like this



OMG!! THAT LOOKS SO GOOD I hope that my one torns out like that But I know that It wont. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.