Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Tane Mahuta

I am part of the Tane Mahuta group our job is to make the world around our school better.
Today we walked around our hole school to see what we can put some of new things because the old class rooms will go next year so all of the kids are thinking about what we could put in all of the big space.

And in my group I have Nici,Tehya,Roxy.


And My favourite area of the school is the field because there is a lot of space for people to take to there friends.

My best idea to improve our school is The tire swings on the trees that are in the middle.

I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.