Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Softball poem

This week in writing Mrs McGuinniety told us to make a poem about something love I did softball because I love it this is my writing 


Softball
I love Softball.
Been playing since I was 3.
I am the Pitcher
Everyday with my dad and my sister Emily we all practicals.
On Saturday my game is at 9:00 my sisters game is at 12:30 then my dads game is at 1:00.
My friends in softball some of them come to this school there names are Hannah, Lalya- Rose..
When it is time for me to go up and bat whenever I bat I’m here.
BANG!BOOM!
That bat hits that ball then I run to first base and I see people staring at me on the felt.
I feel like I am the boss of the game no one can stop me.
So times I smell mud or food what people that are on the sideline so yummy.
I am definatly playing softball next year.I can't wait to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.