Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Salm poem about Hornby

Libby’s Slam poem about Hornby


Hornby is in New Zealand. True
Hornby has a library. Not true because there is one in richton high school too.
I live in Hornby. True
I go to school in Hornby. True
People steal bikes. Not True
Hornby is scary. Not True
Hornby only has a Park. not just in Hornby
I love Hornby. True
Hornby is the best rugby club.True
I play winter sports for school in Hornby.True
Bikes get stolen. No true
Dangerous. Not true
Strangers. Not true
Weirdos not true
Murder not true
Hornby has lots of fun places to have some fun true

The hub has Time zone,Mega Air,Bmx Track,Scoter track,EB games,Liberey,Fast food places True factThe best school in hornby is South Hornby School.
Hornby is cool true
Hornby has cool school true
I go to a Hornby school true
I was born in Hornby not true
I play winter sports for school in Hornby true
I do CBG time with school in Hornby true
I Play at playgrounds in hornby
My friends live in Hornby true
Mr M said that he yost to live in Hornby when he was my age.
I play softball in Hornby it is called Rickton League softball club true.
Hornby is an amazing place to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.