Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Wind

Wind



Boy it is hot today can you feel the hot sun?

Wind is air moving.

Wind is air in motion.
A windstorm is just a storm with high winds or violent gusts but little or no rain.

I like wind when there is warm air but I do not like cold wind.



Wind is so cold and my face is so freezing and my hair is so messy and you can see the trees is like wobbling like a bubble and it’s look crazy and the leaves keep falling.It’s look so good today is so sunny and sometimes is gonna be cloudy and rainy.It’ so cold and windy here!!



By Libby








1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby my name is Hannah from Awhono School. I liked how you said boy it is hot today.Next time maybe you could
    add more to the 4 paragraph.
    from Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.