Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Greedy

Greedy stealing food

Greedy just woke up and he is hungry. Greedy stole food of other in the forest. He stole cherries from the farmer and he found cherries on the floor but it wasn't for him it was for the  birds outside. He stole baby tomatoes from the farmers tomato plant. He ate the baby tomatoes and the cherries slowly. He kept them for winter. The farmer took a photo of him and he said “don’t take them away from me”. He gave his friends half of one then he ate them all by himself. He shared the baby tomatoes with his family for the winter too.

By Libby




Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 2.16.05 PM.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby its me Jaimie from St. Bernadettes School and I am a Year 6 student. I like the way you added a great picture to go with your story, it matches really well. I would like to know if your story is fiction or nonfiction? I,m guessing it is fiction. I enjoy writing fiction stories myself. Maybe next time you could add some more detail about Greedy's family. I look forward to your next writing post.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.