Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Charlerworth Reserve Trip

Charlerworth Reserve Trip

;
Yesterday my class and Wh and Ts went to Charlerworth Reserve to plant some trees. Because we are learning about change the planet in C.I.P. When we frist got off the bus or van we had morning tea for like 10 mins and then the man showed us where we will be planting the trees. The man told us that we have one shovel each and there had to be two people shearing a shovel. My buddy Was Abby. we did like a hour or so to do it and after that we lunch and we had like a nother like 10 mins. After that the teachers told us the we are going to marten to pick up some rubbish. like behind marten there was like this big grass area that we picked up some rubbish and then like a hour later we where walking back to the bus to go back to school but before we went we took a big group photo of us when we where picking up the rubbish and then we walked to the bus and before we got on the bus we had to check our shoes because they where very dirty and muddy. My shoes only had dry mud on mine so it was fine so then me and Nici sat together the way back to school and Nici was on the window side and I was on the other side of her and I leaned on her and I fell asleep I was so tried after that. When we got off the bus and walked into school when went back into class because we had like 20 mins left till we got to go home but Ts came into our class and the teachers said who wants to play heads down thumbs up and only 2 people wanted to play that so we didn't then they side sleeping lions and I put my hand up because The teachers said who didn't put there hand up the had to stand up and they had to run to the back of the field and back well we where playing sleeping loins.

Thank you so much I hope you enjoyed it 😁

Theses are the photos that have me in it.

This is the group photo                                                                =
This is some photos of me













Last one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.