Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Digi Tec

In Digi Tec for the last 6 or 7 weeks or so
And I made my game on Gamefroot you should try it. it is really fun to make your games on it.
So far I have only done leave 1 so far because I did leave 1 kid of long so that is why.
leave 1 is kid of like picking up things and then there is a door well first you need to find the key so you can open the door.
The thing that I liked to make this game is you need to find the key or you can't go to the next level.

This is the link to my game. (Save The Planet)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.