Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

This is for my best friend Nirvana

Today this blog post is for my friend Nirvana Because when ever she started South Hornby I new that me and her will be best friend and then that happen so Nirvana this is for you and I hope you see this.

This remind´s me of Nirvana of you and me. 

So here it is. hope all of you like it.


                                                  
Me with the brown hair and Nirvana is the other one
Nirvana is the one that has the bun and i am the other one 
I am doing the peace sign and the other one is Nirvana 

This is us sometimes 

4 comments:

  1. That's nice of you libby. Nirvana sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is mum and the comment says that you are unknow so next time you need to put your name there ok Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you libby so much

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.