Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Winter Poem

Winter poem

This week in writing we have been leaning to writing slam poems this week I am doing winter. This is my work.




Winter poem


Rain comes down hard and cold from the dark grey clouds.
It drenches my clothes,making me soggy and wet and freezing cold.
Freezing like Antarctic ice.
When it rains it is freezing.
While it  rains I stay inside.
As I go inside from the cold I sit in front of the fire.
After, when the snows goes away I am sad because I love snow.
Before when I go outside I need to put heaps of warm clothes on me.
Sometimes when it is cold I have a scrumptious hot chocolate.

I love snow, but I don't like the cold.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby it is me Mikaela from South Hornsby school


    I like how you said I love snow but I don't like the cold I really like that keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you/comment

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.