Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Using our people powers- make there day

Today we talked about how we can make people's days.
During this week I will make people's day by



  • Give people a BIG smile in the morning 
  •  Make others feel good
  • Give someone a compliment
  • Including others in games and convessations
  • holding the door open for someone
  • wave to someone 
  I will catch up with you next week to let you know how I get on.


I completed some of my goals.  I thought that I would do all of them but I didn't.
However I make peoples day by doing: give someone a compliment I did that to a man that was at the park.
Holding the door open for someone I hold the door for my nana
Give someone a big smile I gave my sister Paige a big smile because she helped me with some work
Make others feel good I make my mum and dad feel good
Wave to someone in the car there is always this girl from Hornby High school who waves to me so I wave back.

When I do all of things I feel good about it because it is nice and i feel good




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.