Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Getting stuck in a bosh

Getting stack in a bush
Image result for tree

I am in a creepy forest I am so scared,  I trip then I land in a bush and i got stuck and i am so lonely i have no friends with me at all. I tried to get out of the bosh. but i gave up then i keep on trying and trying the hole time but i Nelly got out. i keep on trying then i finely go out. i did not now where i was i forgot about it. I do not now the way out of this forest i wold and wold anthill i go out but i did get out. What i remember i have my phone in my posit  i will call my dad so he can come and pick me up out of this creepy forest. Ya my dad is here he came and picked me up. I was so happy i gave my dad a big hug and i said thank you so much dad.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.